Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby's First Christmas

A Christmas posting would not be complete without some pictures of our little angel:

IB curious about all of her gifts under the tree!


A gift from Mommy to Isla Beth & Daddy: Trust Me I'm A JEDI onesie. Daddy was thrilled!

So, please allow me to explain why my child is wearing a pink "TRUST ME I'M A JEDI" onesie. My husband is an avid Star Wars fan...I mean almost to the point where its ridiculous...I think he holds George Lucas personally responsible for the scenes that were deleted from the original movies that didn't make it on to the new DVDs...& yes, he knows every deleted scene & can quote every movie. Ridiculous yet incredibly impressive & endearing. :)

We hope your Christmas was surrounded by lots of love & loved ones...blessings as we approach the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment