Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bay-Bay!

"O.K. update your blog." Thanks Linds! Yep, that's Lindsay...my dear friend since freshman year of college at Alabama. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled beyond measure that she is marrying, Jeff...a residency mate & friend of Joel's. I guess it was already written in the stars that we would be lifelong girlfriends even before our paths crossed Bid Day on the Alpha Gamma Delta lawn. I'm blessed to call her my friend...

Ahhh...the joys of early pregnancy...unrelenting nausea...excessive saliva (I nearly spit on a patient's son while introducing myself at a home visit...lovely)...seemingly much smaller bladder...I wouldn't trade it for a second! Mmmmm...smell the sarcasm yet?? Well, we are 9 wks & 1 day today...its not like I'm counting or anything! In all honesty, J & I are thrilled that we have been so immeasurably blessed with this little addition...only our creator could concoct such a miracle. We're definitely in for a trial run with this first one. Joel has never changed a diaper...I have intermittent questions travelling through my brain such as: how many times to babies eat? what time do babies go to bed? organic cloth vs. regular diapers?? TBD!

Baby Brake 9 wks

We pray all of you are well & sending lots of love across the miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment